The fresh comedy, written by Romanian Ioan Peter and directed by David Kozma, tells the story of three Romanians on their way to the England of their dreams. They wait for instructions at a train station. While many trains are rushing by, they get orders from a certain ‘Mr. Polonius’ through a public phone. The bones of Hamlet and Ceauşescu and the statue of Lenin lead the threesome from one situation to another. Ultimately they find out whether the grass is really greener at the other side of the fence.
All What You Can Get, described as 'a comical mixture of Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot, a road-movie and a satirical thriller', is performed daily until the end of January (except on Thursday the 24th and Monday the 28th).
ALL WHAT YOU CAN GET
23.1, 25-27.1 and 29-31.1
KokoTeatteri [website, in Finnish]
Tickets: 15 / 10 €
FREE! MAGAZINE FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEOS
- Chisu: Baden-Baden 2009, Album: "Vapaa ja Yksin"
- PMMP: Pikku Veli 2005, Album: "Kovemmat Kädet"
- Jippu & Samuli Edelmann: Pimeä Onni 2010, Album: "Pimeä Onni"
- Dingo: Levoton Tuhkimo 2004, Live at Raummameren Juhannus"
- Jean Michel Jarre: Vintage/Calypso 3 2011, Live at HK Areena in Turku"
- Kerli: Walking on Air 2008, Album: "Love is Dead"
- Apulanta: Viivakoodit 2001, Album: "Heinola 10"
- Anssi Kela & Alexandra: Puistossa Live @ Elämä lapselle 2001"
- Hardcore Superstar: We Don´t Celebrate Sundays 2005, Album: "Hardcore Superstar"
- Hadouken!: House is Falling 2010, Album: "For the Masses"